- Applying font properties to text elements: do not think font properties like "font-size" will have an effect on images for example!
- Remember to have fun and test extreme values to see what happens! Your computer wont explode, we promise!
- Padding: This is the space within the element. It is represented by the space from the Content to the Border.
- Border: This is the "wall" that encloses the element and its contents. You dont have to have a border though!
- Margin: This is the space outside the Border, and it helps "push" other elements away from the targeted element.
- Elements are given by default a certain about of design such as: font-size, padding, margin, border, all of which is determined by the element itself. So remember that just because you havent edited the margin doesnt mean there isnt already some applied by default.
----> font-size: 100px;
----> padding: 10px;
----> border: 5px red solid;
----> margin: 50px;