Learn how to make lists! If you look below we are using a list in the "Main Points"! Can you tell which type we are using? And what it means when you nest elements inside of each other.
- "ul" stands for "unordered list" and provides a set of bullet points.
- "ol" stands for "ordered list" and, like this list, gives us numbers.
- "li" stands for "list item" and these are the elements we put inside of of our lists.
- A parent/child relationship describes elements that are nested inside of each other.
- Remember to INDENT your children so we can better see who is the parent and who is the child!
**If you havent set up your website yet please watch the first videos under "Setting Up".